Non Profit Organizations
Churches, educational organizations, charitable organizations, and other tax-exempt entities face unique IRS regulations. If you are a new organization, we can guide you through the process of filings and applications to receive all the tax benefits that will aid you in your mission.
New 501(c)(3) organizations may have to file Form 1023 for the IRS to recognize their tax-exempt status, and nearly all tax-exempt organizations (except churches) must file a Form 990 annual tax return. We assist non-profit organizations with these processes, and we can determine if your small organization can benefit from the much simpler Form 1023-EZ and Form 990-N.
Your donors rely on non-profit organizations to use their gifts for maximum impact. We can help you clearly present the finances of your organization to your donors. We provide affordable bookkeeping services so you can make sure the money is being used wisely and for the right purpose.
- Sec. 501(c)(3)
- Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-N tax returns
- Application for tax-exempt status
- Payroll and payroll tax returns (including Form W-2 for ministers)
- Not for Profit Corporation
- Monthly financial statements
- QuickBooks cleanup and training
- Other Sec. 501(c) organizations