Bearden Stroup Advisors & CPAs
Working Together is how we do business every day.
Get the guidance you need from a trusted business accounting firm
Reap the rewards of careful planning.
Good planning puts you in control of your finances. We will help you to take practical steps today to reach your goals for tomorrow. We will make recommendations to help reduce your tax burden through careful timing and smart structuring. We can make recommendations to maximize your wealth whether you are saving for retirement or deciding how to move your money to facilitate purchases, investments, and giving. By keeping communication open we can seize opportunities that spring from changing circumstances.
- Optimizing use of tax brackets
- Avoiding phase-outs for credits and deductions
- Tax projections and estimated tax payments
- Roth vs. Traditional retirement accounts
- Which investment types should be in tax-deferred accounts?
- 529 plans and timing of education payments
- Nondeductible IRA and Roth conversions
- Sale of real estate including installment sales and Sec. 1031 Exchange
- Gifting assets and estate tax planning
Discover solutions that keep more money in your pocket.
We are your reliable, local payroll solution.
Building a great team of employees is hard work. Paying them doesn’t have to be.
We make payroll easy. While you focus on running your business, we handle the entire payroll process from onboarding new hires to direct deposit to payroll tax returns and W-2’s. We set up withholdings and we process tax payments so that you don’t have to worry about it. We pay special attention to helping business owners adjust their withholdings according to their changing financial situation. Because we are a local team, we respond quickly and efficiently to all questions and payroll adjustments.
- Direct deposit
- Electronic tax payments
- Paper checks and stubs
- Payroll tax returns including Form 941 and state forms
- Form W-2 & 1099
We’re business process experts, and we can streamline your bookkeeping.
You count on reliable financial statements for decision making, for lenders, and for your business partners. As a small business accounting firm, bookkeeping is an area where we really shine. Having a knowledgeable CPA working on your books is the best way to find tax planning opportunities.
Our bookkeeping services help small business owners focus on running their business rather than guessing at accounting entries. When we do your books, tax prep is a breeze. We offer comprehensive bookkeeping services so that you can focus on your core competencies. The confidence and peace of mind that your books are ready for anything are closer than you think.
- Accounting system setup
- Outsourced bookkeeping solutions
- Monthly or quarterly reporting
- Financial statements including Income
- Statement, Balance Sheet, and General Ledger
- Be ready to apply for financing or increase your line of credit
- Improve the accuracy of your financial reporting
- More accurate tax return with no missing deductions
Get the confidence that your bookkeeping is clean and accurate.
Meet with a CPA who will listen to your goals and answer your questions.
Get the guidance you need to move forward with confidence.
As a business accounting firm, we work with hundreds of small business owners to help answer the difficult questions that they face every day. As your accounting and tax advisors, our goal is to equip you with the tools and support you need to make well-informed decisions that position your business for success. We can show you the steps to take when starting a business including applying for an EIN, filing S-corp election, and setting up payroll tax accounts. We are ready to listen and give feedback on any of your financial questions, whether they seem large or small. We apply real-world experience to our consulting services and we understand the challenges that small businesses deal with every day.
- Forming an LLC
- Changes in ownership
- Dividends, distributions, and owner compensation
- S Corporation Election
- Purchasing a business
- Working in other states
- Purchase of equipment or building
- Employee benefits and retirement plans
- Buy-sell agreements
- Whatever is on your mind
You may see your taxes as a puzzle... Let us put the pieces together!
You should never have to pay extra taxes because of missing deductions. We follow a comprehensive, yet convenient, process to ensure that your return is completely accurate. We help you document your tax records clearly. From utilizing dependent care benefits to understanding whether your pension or Social Security is taxable, we will guide you all the way. We advise about any issues that are potential red flags for the IRS and help ensure that you will get your full refund. If you need help with withholding adjustments or estimated tax payments we can help you stay on track.
- Education Credits
- Rental property
- Itemized deductions
- Investments and K-1’s
- AMT and Net Investment Income Tax
- Buying or selling a house
- Childcare credit
- Healthcare.gov and Premium Tax Credit
- Multi-state taxes
Experience the peace of mind that comes from working with a professional CPA.
Let our team of professionals evaluate your situation and lead you to peace of mind.
Let's Solve It
With professional representation from a business accounting firm, IRS problems can become distant memories.
We can help you solve problems with the IRS. Make sure you have all the facts before you pay anything! We will ensure that the laws are applied fairly to your situation, and we can reduce the time it takes to resolve your conflict. We can analyze your tax liabilities and determine a step by step plan of attack. Whether you need us to go fight for you in an audit or negotiate an Offer in Compromise, we can help you get back on track.
- Late or unfiled returns
- CP 2000 and other IRS notices
- Levies and garnishments
- IRS Audit
- Financial packets 433-A and 433-B for IRS
- Payment plan or Offer in Compromise
- Final assessments and other letters from AL Dept. of Revenue
- Removing penalties
- Requesting transcripts and copies of tax documents
- Amended Returns